- Implement the infrastructure in CareStack in order to achieve its vision
- Responsible for scaling the Application in all layers like Web Apps, Databases, NoSQL technologies
- Learn new trends in Cloud Industry and adopt which is best suited for CareStack’s business
- Design a sustainable Infrastructure solution for the highly scalable Application in all aspects
- Provide inputs to the Development teams on Infrastructure options based on scalability and cost.
- Own the cost metric of Infrastructure and continuously improve the process and practices
- Be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting PaaS & IaaS components hosted in Microsoft Windows Azure cloud platform
- Build and maintain tools and frameworks that support deployment automation, health-check of applications and patching activities
- Design, build, and deliver dashboards and reports to monitor applications and underlying cloud infrastructure to identify bottlenecks causing degradation of service quality and/or availability
- Evaluate tools, technologies and processes to improve efficiency and scalability of continuous integration environments
- Work independently on identified platforms and take ownership of DevOps activities.
- Responsible for implementing a disaster recovery plan
- 3 to 6 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and related DevOps technologies
- At least 2 years of experience on Azure including Azure Resource Manager
- Good experience in working with Infrastructure as code
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing Concepts, Service Models, Deployment Models, associated tools and technologies Specifically, good experience with IaaS and PaaS offerings from Azure, etc.
- Proven ability to triage / investigate issues and determination of root cause
- Good Experience with application performance monitoring systems
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server database, troubleshooting server performance issues, etc.
- Good understanding of source control / configuration management tools such as Microsoft TFS / VSTS
- Basic understanding of concepts like Routing, Load Balancing, Redundancy, Disaster Recover, VPN, Firewalls, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.