Senior QA Engineer
- Take ownership for the design and development of all aspects of testing along with execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Complete ownership for Functional aspects of the Product during development phase.
- Managing defects through testing process to ensure all issues found during testing are addressed.
- Work closely with functional testing team to identify areas where automation can reduce substantial amount of time and effort.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 year’s exposure in developing test systems and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops, best practices using Core JAVA / C#.
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
- Experience of using any of the 3rd party automation tools like Selenium, Test Complete, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with Web Services/ performance/ security testing is advantageous.
- Experience in Performance Engineering/Performance testing/Web services Testing using tools such as SOAPUI is advantageous.