Junior Product Manager / Business Analyst
- Be responsible for identifying opportunities and gaps in systems / processes for CareStack customers and conceptualizing solutions for the same
- Create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes for new features and proposals for effective communication across multiple stakeholders.
- Interacting with a variety of business stakeholders, users and engineering team as a cross-functional liaison.
- Analyze business problems and processes, and work with business subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- Documenting detailed requirements into a company chosen tool and aligning the documented requirements to customer business needs.
- Own requirements and be the single point of contact on requirements from a system standpoint.
- Collaborate and respond to requirements / questions raised by developers, testers, and architects.
- Work with testing team to ensure that test cases conform to user acceptance criteria.
- Should have excellent time management skills and can work on multiple initiatives/requests, understand priorities and deliver.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst / Product Manager is preferred.
- Deep understanding of SaaS platforms, preferably vertical SaaS and B2B applications.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and manage the implementation of new platforms, products or features.
- Strong analytical skills and common sense.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Knowledge on prototyping tools like Axure / Adobe XD / iRise / Balsamic / Figma