Senior Technical Architect
• Lead individual product track within the engineering team – You will be leading a team of developers and analysts
• Mentor and inspire your team to constantly strive for excellence in work output
• Assure design and code quality of your work and your team’s work are maintained.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Ensure that the performance and quality of applications are maintained.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems.
• Perform impact analysis and code review of applications.
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient in Angular and UI fundamentals with 7+ years of hands-on programming experience.
• Experience in React and AngularJS (versions less than 2) would be an added advantage.
• Experience in Typescript would be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
• Desirable knowledge in architectural design patterns and standards.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Hands on experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT.
• Bangalore or Trivandrum