Senior Technical Architect
- Lead individual teams inside the product engineering team with complete ownership of a large functional of part of the product.
- Build cross functional knowledge and expertise on all functional parts of the product.
- Build, mentor and continuously inspire your team to constantly strive for excellence in work output. Our team is, and should continue to be, proud of the work they do – both in quality and on the impact it has on our customers and end-users.
- Assure design and code quality of your work and your team’s work are maintained. Perform impact analysis and code review of applications.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications, with deep understanding of not only the implementation but also the business.
- Constantly striving for better performance and outstanding quality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems faced by the team.
- Building best practices, following streamlined process of build and deployment as part of development.
- Proficient in ASP.NET frameworks, database designing and ASP.NET Web API with a 8+ years of hands-on programming experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Desirable knowledge in architectural design patterns and standards.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Hands on experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT.
- Experience in Typescript would be an added advantage.