Chief Technology Architect
- Build and maintain high-performance, distributed systems across the CareStack platform
- Design and implement scalable, composable, testable APIs that can service hundreds of millions of requests per day
- Be fanatical about performance and error monitoring, and operationalize monitoring, alerting, and failover
- Mentor less senior engineers in their career growth
- Work to create a technology organization with the processes and practices that will carry the business to an IPO and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in ASP.NET frameworks, database designing and WEB API with a 10+ years of hands-on programming experience.
- Experience working with SQL server and web API development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries
- Exposure to cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of various architecture patterns like Event Driven, CQRS, message based.
- Strong understanding of various design and architectural patterns of web applications.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds