Lead Software Engineer
- Build and maintain high-performance, distributed systems across the CareStack platform
- Design and implement scalable, composable, testable APIs that can service hundreds of millions of requests per day
- Be fanatical about performance and error monitoring, and operationalize monitoring, alerting, and failover
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate business requirements into scalable, generalized technology capabilities where and when appropriate
- Mentor less senior engineers in their career growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- 4-10 years of hands on professional experience in programming with strong analytical skills
- Solid fundamentals in the implementation of object-oriented programming concepts and data structures.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts (SQL) and expertise in migration of databases.
- Excellent communication skills and articulation skills. Ability to create and maintain good rapport with other team members.