Senior Software Engineer
- Implement features and fix bugs as part of an agile team, as an autonomous individual contributor
- Design and model solutions of moderate complexity that fit the problem domain
- Raise questions and clarify ambiguity in any part of the development process
- Mentor junior developers
- Participate in peer review of code and design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- 2-5 years of hands on professional experience in programming with strong analytical skills
- Solid fundamentals in the implementation of object-oriented programming concepts and data structures.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts (SQL) and expertise in migration of databases.
- Excellent communication skills and articulation skills. Ability to create and maintain good rapport with other team members.