- Defining and documenting the scope of new features and functionalities of CareStack system.
- Studying and understanding business context and IT strategy of customers
- Interacting with a variety of business stakeholders and users, to understand requirements and translate that into features and functionalities.
- Analyze the usage pattern of the current users to create new user stories or to change requests for expansion or modification of the currently implemented features of the system with the objective of keeping the system state of the art for all customers.
- Using database and business intelligence tools like SQL, Tableau, Power BI to identify patterns and to gather useful information for customer data.
- Overseeing the development of applications to assure the final quality before deployment to customers.
- Collaborate and respond to requirements / questions raised by developers, testers, and architects.
- Create and adhere to processes for the design, development and delivery of the application components
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- 4-10 years of experience in technology with experience being in requirements management, product management or project management functions.
- Good understanding of SaaS platforms, preferably vertical SaaS and B2B applications.
- Strong experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and common sense.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills. The ability to articulate clearly to stakeholders/ technology workforce is the key success for this position. Ability to create and maintain good rapport with other team members.