- Be responsible for identifying problems or inefficiencies in systems / processes for CareStack customers and conceptualizing solutions for the same
- Interacting with a variety of business stakeholders, users and engineering team as a cross-functional liaison.
- Analyze business problems and processes, and work with business subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- Initiate, facilitate and participate in fact-finding, green-field discussions and implementation planning meetings.
- Collaborate and respond to requirements / questions raised by developers, testers, and architects.
- Work with testing team to ensure that test cases conform to user acceptance criteria.
- Documenting detailed requirements into a company chosen tool and aligning the documented requirements to customer business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of SaaS platforms, preferably vertical SaaS and B2B applications.
- Strong experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and common sense.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills. The ability to articulate clearly to stakeholders/ technology workforce is the key success for this position. Ability to create and maintain good rapport with other team members.