- Lead individual product track within the engineering team – You will be leading a team of developers and analysts.
- Mentor and inspire your team to constantly strive for excellence in work output.
- Assure design and code quality of your work and your team’s work are maintained.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure that the performance and quality of applications are maintained.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems.
- Perform impact analysis and code review of applications.
- Proficient in ASP.NET frameworks, database designing and WEB API with a 5 – 10 years of hands-on programming experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Desirable knowledge in architectural design patterns and standards.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Hands on experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT.
- Experience of working full-stack with front-end technologies like AngularJS / ReactJS will
be an added advantage.