- Take ownership for the design and development of all aspects of automation testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Managing defects through testing process to ensure all issues found during testing are addressed.
- Work closely with functional testing team to identify areas where automation can reduce substantial amount of time and effort.
- Evaluate and analyse the automation practice followed and suggest changes as and when required.
- 1-6 year’s proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback.
- Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops, best practices using Core JAVA / C#.
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures.
- Experience of using any of the 3rd party automation tools like Selenium, Test Complete, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with Web Services/ performance/ security testing is advantageous.
- Experience in Performance Engineering/Performance testing/Web services Testing using tools such as SOAPUI is advantageous.